Jul 20, 2010

New business card...

The truth of the matter is its difficult to define exactly WHAT it is that I do. I am an artist. I work with multiple mediums to express my conceptual idea. I am also a commercial creative that would love to work for a creative media corporation and produce, edit, upload videos, social media marketing campaigns etc. I created a card that is professional, is simple, and has my branding. What I have noticed lately from the wonderful Creative Connect networking mixer in Phoenix is that sometimes, us "creatives" get a little wild with our business cards. Unlike our blogs and websites they are not as easy to update and therefore can look cheesy and outdated. So here it is. My business card.

P.S. I am currently available for hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment